CR Terms and Conditions
We are committed to getting things right from the first step as you place the order. Please review the T&C document below.
Product rental prices may fluctuate depending on availability, seasonality, and order quantity.
Deposits, Confirmations and Cancellations
• We do require that you confirm your contracts electronically. We will forward you a hardcopy by our delivery man, Sign & agree to rent.
• A credit or debit card number is required to create a reservation and hold any order unless Customer has established a charge account.
• A 75% cancellation charge will apply to any rental items cancelled less than five (5) days before delivery or pickup.
• A 100% cancellation charge will apply to items cancelled less than twenty four (24) hours before delivery or pickup.
• No credit will be issued for mutually agreed upon customer items or event-driven purchases; these items are subject to payment in full at time of reservation for all clients and are non-refundable. No credit will be given for unused items.
• Unless the order has been confirmed and reserved, all prices and availability are subject to change.
Equipment Protection Plan
• Rental items not returned;
• Damage resulting from vandalism or intentional or improper misuse;
• Damage resulting from failure to secure Rental Items during transport, overloading or exceeding the rated capacity of the Rental Items;
• Damage to motors or other electrical appliances or devices caused by artificial current;
• Any damage resulting from overturning;
• Any damage resulting from use of the Rental Items in violation of any provision of this Agreement or violation of any law, ordinance or regulation;
• Any damage due to weather;
• Any Damage to third party sub rental items.
Delivery and Pickup
Remember, responsibility for equipment remains with the customer from the time of delivery to the time of return. Please be sure equipment is secure and protected from the weather when not in use.